We believe that this Non-Profit can only be as strong as the volunteers who participate. We welcome members of the community of all ages to be a part of The Arts. There are various capacities in which you can serve.
We are actively searching for talented singers, dancers, and musicians to be a part of the performances. There is a need for people interested in learning about the Technical aspects of scenic constructions, painting, lighting, costumes, and sound.
For those who are not interested in the razzle-dazzle aspect of Show Business, we have many other opportunities for volunteers such as administrative assistants, marketing, advertising, ushering, concessions, ticket sales, and many other areas of need. If you are able to help, we will match your skill set with a department you can help.
Here is a partial listing of departments that YOU can be a part of.
- Box Office – answer questions about the Shows, fill ticket orders, and assist the Will Call Window,
- Ushers – greet Patrons, distribute Show Programs, guide Guests to their seats, light clean up after performance
- Concessions – assist with food and beverage sales before the program and during intermission
- Parking – help ensure safety of guests and organize the exterior operations before and after the performance
- Marketing and Advertising – distribute flyers, coupons and brochures to local businesses, pass out free gifts
- Donor Services – assist in ensuring Donors and Sponsors receive the perks they are entitled to.
- Audition Assistance – registration table, assist Casting Director by helping those auditioning
- Data Research – create contact lists of civic clubs, churches, and senior groups to assist advertising
- Show Program – organize Sponsor ads, cast bios, director’s letter, guest surveys, and printing
- Special Skills Needed
Special Skills Needed
If you have special resources, skills or training, chances are we can utilize you! We are always looking to improve our Operations and share the work load. We believe that we should never stop looking for new ways to improve and appreciate when any one offers to help.
Here is just a small list of ways you can help.
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Creative Writing
We understand it takes many people volunteering hundreds of hours to make our Shows possible. There is a lot of preparation that goes on behind the scenes before the curtain can rise. The only way that we are able to create high quality Shows is by uniting a Team of Operational Volunteers who love Theater and are willing to share their special gifts and talents.
Tell us what you excel in and let’s work together to find the best way to partner.