Singing Techniques & Style for Performing Artists
$25.00 – $55.00
Singing Techniques & Style for Performing Artists / Kate Laciak
Ages: youth – adult
Thursdays at 6:30 PM ––Starting the week of 04/01/2020
* Late registration on approval of Instructor at full amount of tuition; no prorated amount for class available
- Expression through song
- Learn at a comfortable pace, following basic vocal scales and fun exercises
- Curriculum consists of rhythmic preparation and a brief explanation of your ear & instrument (including vocal folds, your soft palate, your tongue, and your diaphragm)
- Learn about international work as a professional singer
- For more details about the pricing of our classes and workshops, please read our Structured Fee Schedule.
***REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS THE LAST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH***
All semi-private classes shall be based on a class size of two students.
Semi-private classes: $25 per student – (1) 30 minute session
$40 per student – (1) 50-minute session
All private lessons shall be based on a class size of one student.
Private classes: $35 – (1) 30 minute session
$55 – (1) 50-minute session